At Rounders we take great pride in being the very best transportation company on earth. We are an energetic company and we are experiencing an extraordinary amount of growth. We contribute this growth rate to our strong commitment to customer service and our innovative and flexible corporate culture. If you share our spirit of achievement, you are the kind of person we want beside us, helping us pave the road to success. Rounders currently has openings for the following positions:
Logistics Account Executive
– If you would like to apply, please review the requirements below and submit the form at the bottom of this page.
Rounders Logistics is an industry leading third-party logistics (3PL) company based out of Lakeland, FL. Today, across the world…around the globe…technology isn’t slowing down, and neither are we! Rounders plays a dynamic role in delivering internet-based freight shipping solutions to individuals and enterprises.
Through economic ups and downs, Rounders continues to grow. Thanks to a best-in-class office support, a partnership with top carriers and dedicated executives who foster a philanthropic spirit, Rounders remains an influential leader and maintains a respected presence in the transportation community.
By attracting top talent we continue to fulfill our mission of creating innovative shipping solutions. Voted “Best Broker”, and as a members of NASTC, SC&RA, IEDA we offer continued growth and an environment brimming with dynamic energy, new challenges and rewarding opportunities.
– A 1099 Independent Contract Position
– Commissions vary depending on proof of sales history, can be as high as 80%
– Solicit and secure freight
Requirements and Responsibilities:
– Knowledge and experience of the freight, transportation and trucking industry.
– Ability to negotiate and book loads
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Proficiency in internet, software and email support
– Strong organizational and computer skills
– Able to prepare and maintain all load documentation
– Ability to work independently and under pressure
– Proven Sales record operating at 12% profit margin and/or 20K net profit per month.
– Build and maintain customer relationships
– Able to represent Rounders in a professional manner.
– Functioning Computer with Internet access
– Phone line (Cell phone will work)
What We Offer:
– Web based system (PC or Mac)
– Microsoft Collaborative Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Lync)
– Cloud based VIOP phone system
– Quick Pay
– Free Load Boards
– Back Office Support — You Sell and move the freight — We handle the rest!
– Dedicated Carrier Support Staff
– Fast Carrier Set Up
– No Agent Liability for bad debt**
– Truckload, Intermodal and International modes
– weekly or Bi-weekly pay via direct deposit
*Must meet criteria — 10% profit margin or 20K net profit per month
**Must follow protocol in training
Rounders is of course an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).